Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One vs. Two

My son is still with his dad, so it's just me and my daughter. Having one child is so much different than two, I can't even tell you. It's calm, there's no fighting, beating up, wrestling, arguing over movies, arguing over the computer, dinner is easy, and on and on. It's not just that it's my daughter that I'm with, but when I'm with my son it's the same as well. Just calm. Very nice atmosphere here. He'll be back tomorrow, and we'll have to do Ukrainian homework- not looking forward to that plus play on the saxophone at least once. My daughter is swimming in her league championships this Saturday, so the big focus is on her. She will have the toughest line up of events possible. I am hoping that she will have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Do they ever do the thing where they put their finger really close to the other's nose and say: "I'm not touching you"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes!! ;) That makes for tricky disciplining- technically not touching, just annoying, how to deal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They'll laugh about it later in life, but for now, being a jerk can be hours of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete