Friday, March 25, 2011

Nerves, Nerves

I was like a caged animal today. I couldn't find a space for myself. I walked from room to room, went for a LONG walk outside, went to the library, walked outside around my house, washed dishes, vacuumed, swept floors, just to keep busy and keep my mind off of these New England Championships. I know the kids are all trained to the nth degree and what is going to happen will happen. I just hope it's all good!

On a lighter note, I really can't wait to start this new job. I am SO looking forward to being around people, getting dressed nicely, having the challenge of learning new terminology/vocabulary and finally using my BRAIN for things other than housework and preparing for Ukrainian school. You do atrophy somewhat, taking the stay at home mommy route. I don't regret it, but it's time for a serious change.
I am very grateful to this gentleman for seeing something in me that I think I forgot I was. I feel like I can finally "Exhale!"

1 comment: